Monday, December 16, 2013

Thinking out loud...

Hi Ladies.
It has been so very long, I don't even know where to begin.
All I can say is that I miss my sweet little blog(s)
and 2014 will bring a new commitment to them individually.
I miss having my own virtual scrapbook of my everyday life, and I miss sharing
all the trivial, yet wonderful, things that make me happy.

So please don't leave me now.....
I will need your support and love as this new year brings inevitable change and hopefully a move.
Yes, another one, out of Texas preferably.....
Not that I don't love our life here, but it is time to move on.

We have enjoyed our school year thus far.  The kids love their teachers,
and I love the ladies I am blessed to work with.  I am learning so much as I am in charge of 12 small 3 year old human beings each week, and I love each of them.

Justin has run more races.....
I have found some new incredible recipes....
Paige has lost her 4 front teeth (2 bottom and now 2 top)....
River has a speaking part in this weeks Christmas Pageant.......

Life is so incredibly good.
Life is also so incredible confusing and difficult at times, but as a family we are working on finding the good everyday.
It is in the little things, I am certain.
I will be back soon.
Lots of love and Holiday Cheer,
XO

1 comment:

  1. Love and miss you all! Hope you find peace in your decisions, whatever they may be.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you really think...